Well, as girls its natural for us to feel pretty. Since there are alot of beauty tip questions I decided to put up some good tips. Enjoy!!
* put lotion on your hands and feet at night and wear gloves n socks to sleep. wake up wih super soft hands and feet!
* lightly brush your lips with a toothbrush and put vaseline for soft lips.
* for shiny hair, wash off your shampoo/conditioner with cold water
* use tooth paste on any zits to make the swelling go down and make it less red
* instead of purchasing expensive facial scrubs, use a small handful of regular white sugar. just lather up your face with a cleanser, then scrub in the sugar using your finger tips in small circular motions
* to soften your skin and minimize pores, apply beaten egg yolk to your face and let dry for 10 minutes, then rinse
* if you don’t have electronic eyelash curler, heat your normal curler under a hairdryer before using it. it works much better.
* if you have dry cuticles, rub them with lip balm
* a great way to make your perfume last is by spraying it into your hands and rubbing it on your hair. your hair doesn’t sweat so the scent will last all day
* to get rid of annoying eyebags, put a metal spoon into ice cold water and press it gently against your eyes.
* for bigger eyes, apply darker eyeliner on the outer corner of your eyes and brighter eyeliner on the innercorner of your eyes
* To make lips bigger put clear lip gloss in the middle of ur lips.
* to make beautiful temporary curls, wash your hair at night and braid them while it’s wet. then go sleep. you will see the result the next morning when u untie your braids!
* Rub a dry body brush in circular motions on your stomach and legs everyday before you shower. This increases the circulation in you body and helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.
* roll the mascara brush as your putin it on, it avoids clumps
* Soak cloth with hot water (the hottest that you can stand. Be careful though) then put over face for 10 minutes. Then quickly put a cleanser over your face. (Clean & Clear and Noxzema foaming wash are good cleansers) Leave on for 3-4 minutes then wash with ice cold water. This will open your pores, clean them, and then close them. You’ll see results within a week.
* If you have green eyes, wear purple shadow because it brings the color out
If you have blue eyes wear brown because it brings the color out
If you have blue/green eyes , wear a mix of both.
* After applying lipstick, stick your thumb in your mouth, and then slowly pull it out. This removes any lipstick from the inside rim of your lips so you don’t get lipstick on your teeth.
* To minimize the appearance of a pimple, hold ice on it for two minutes. It brings the swelling and redness down.
* before bed add a tiny bit of honey and some water in the palm of your hand and spread it across your face, avoiding the T zone. smooth and soft face int he morning
* Dont bite the skin around your nails, this causes your nails to look bigger
* If you have big lips, use muted colours such as purples, browns and bronzes.
If you have small lips, avoid dark colours.
* no matter how dry your lips is. don’t lick it! trust me it’ll just make it worse!
* after you have done all your makeup, take some shimmery white eyeshadow and put a tiny bit on the inner corners or your eyes. It really makes them POP!
* Everynight an hour before you go to bed, drink 3/4 of a pint of water mixed with 1/4 of a pint of lemon juice. Once you are done, drink a glass of ice water, then go pee. This will help clear your complexion.
* for an overall glow n radiance to your face, mix honey and milk until it’s creamy. wash your face with hot water to open pores. apply the mixture avoiding the T area of your face. wait for 30 minutes and wash off with cold water.
* To remove blackheads, steam for 5 mins and exfoliate immediately.
* Rub vaseline on your eyelashes every night. Smear it in between every single lash and all around your lash line. If you do this every day, it will eventually make your lashes grow in faster and softer.
* Blowing on your nail polish to dry them decreases shine and dulls them. Instead, soak your nails in ice water after your done and if you must, use your blowdryer on low, cool setting just to blow off the water. Now don’t touch anything!
* Pour a tablespoonful of honey into a small bowl. Add two teaspoons of sugar and mix well. Now scoop up all of the mixture with your fingers and massage well into your hands for a few minutes. Sounds yucky but feels great! Rinse and apply hand lotion. Soft!
haha i got these off a website
but they’re still good